Coming Soon!

I usually try to diversify my posts and share all sorts of different things during the week, but when this cuteness dropped in my inbox, I had to pass it along!  Simple Stories has a brand new back to school line and it is PRECIOUS!   (On a related note, Simple Stories has stepped up their game in the last two or three releases and I am impressed!)

This line does not ship until early September, so it isn't in store... yet!  But you can go ahead and preorder with the store to guarantee you get the papers and embellies you want!

Ready to see what it is??? School Rocks by Simple Stories!


I don't know what is cuter - this layout or this picture!  The line is full of back to school themes and an adorable paper - messages on a message board! 


I love these papers - all of them are adorable, but these two might be my favorites!  I love the colors and the unique prints on the papers, perfect for a first day of school layout!

Super excited to have this line in your back to school collection?  Drop us a line or give us a call and we will put one on hold for you! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts