Wednesday Inspiration!

Need a little mid-week pick me up?  Searching for a little inspiration?  I have some adorable projects just for you!  Simple Stories has shared some super cute projects that go with the Dream Big line they just released.  (And is available in the store now!!!)

I looooooove that first circle layout!  I am such a sucker for geometric shapes and that layout is adorable!  It is on my list to scraplift with the boy line - Lil' Dude! 

Who has tried adding scrap elements into their traveler's notebooks?  I would love to see some - and do you do it while you travel or once you get home?  So many questions! 

Those goodie bags are awesome and a great homemade touch to a back to school treat for a teacher or friend!  I can totally see them as a goodie bag at a birthday party!

And, those chiffon ribbons on the cards are a perfect, airy touch!  It looks like the fluffy clouds that all those unicorns are playing on.

What projects have you created with Dream Big?  Share them on our Facebook and Instagram pages - don't be shy!  Tag us!  We would love to share them on the blog!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts