New Products!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

In case you missed yesterday's big announcement - Dyan's classes are live and open for registration!  You can catch all the class details right here.  We can't wait to see you there!

We are so excited to see all kinds of sneak peeks rolling in for Fall and Winter lines!  I have a small confession to make... I am a huge sucker for a Halloween paper line.  It really isn't in my holiday top 5, but I cannot say no to a good Halloween paper!  The ghosts!  The pumpkins!  The dancing skeletons!  I say yes please to all of them!  I would hate to count, but I feel like there are probably 12 lines in my stash. 

Echo Park released two new Halloween lines that have been in the store for a few weeks.  In case you missed them, they are Hocus Pocus and Bewitched! 

(And before you ask, I only bought Hocus Pocus - #selfcontrol)!  These adorable lines are available for order now and I wanted to share some layouts from Echo Park's design team!  I love seeing the paper line's potential before I buy.  It is so inspiring to me, especially to see non-scrapbook projects.  I always forget about these lines for treat holders and seasonal home decor. 

These are some goodies created from the line Bewitched!


I love that layout!  That is a quick and easy one to knock out those Halloween pictures!

And, these were made with the line Hocus Pocus!


How cute are these!  I love how kid-friendly they look!  Echo Park's team always have new goodies coming out and you can find them right here.  And, if you want something a little more local... check out our Design Team!  They are always creating some new and snappy projects that you can find them on Pinterest and on display throughout the store.

Which Halloween line are you ready to take home?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts