What's New Wednesday

I think this might be one of my favorite days.... What's New Wednesday!  I am so excited to share with you all the things headed to the store late this week and early next week.  Check Facebook for exact arrival times!

Echo Park is on the way and the list is HUGE!  I am just going to share a little bit - I don't want to ruin the whole surprise.  Lots of ephemera, stickers, and accessories are coming with each of these lines too!

Echo Park's Celebrate America Kit




Echo Park's Good Day Sunshine

Echo Park's Wish Upon A Star

Echo Park's Alice in Wonderland

Carta Bella's Summer Splash

I am loving these lines!  The wagon from Celebrate America to those adorable flamingos in Summer Splash - these lines embody the magic of summer time! 
With each of lines, we have ephemera, stickers, embossing folders and more headed into the store!  Can't wait and chance it with your favorite?  Call the store and request what you are dying for!  We will call you when it has arrived and pull your special order out before it makes it to the floor. 
Now, go get crafty- and start making those summer memories!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts