The Tail End of Pet Day!

Happy Monday!

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!  At our house, we enjoyed a trip to Monster Jam and spend the rest of the weekend trying to stay dry. 

I wanted to take a moment to say a HUGE thank you to Gina and Kim who organized an amazing National Pet Day event at the store.  I am so sad I had to miss it, but all I have heard was amazing things!  The sweet faces in the photobooth, the dancing dog on the side of the road, and tons of sponsors and prizes - it really was an awesome day! 

It takes so much work to pull these events together and these ladies are truly awesome!  Make sure you take a moment to say thank you to them in the comments, on Facebook, or the next time you drop into the store!  In the mean time, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from the weekend!









A huge thank you to all of our customers who came out to celebrate with us!  We raised more than $500 to support our National Pet Day charities and couldn't be prouder - thank you for helping us support this amazing cause! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts