Pinterest Surfing: Day 2

Who is ready for Pinner's Conference this weekend?  We are so excited to celebrate all things Pinterest this week and today we will be sharing a card round up! These are some of my favorite cards and tags that I found on Pinterest and couldn't wait to share with you :)


 How cute would this card be with the Lawn Fawn firefly stamp set???


 A perfect way to use some favorite scraps too small for a whole page!  Also, I love how this could be personalized for the recipient totally based on the paper you use!!!



 Just spectacular - I love this!  
 Veneers on a card, why yes please!




What do you guys think?  I love these because so many of them aren't based on a certain stamp or die and could be created with your Cricut/Cameo using a basic shape or drawing tool.  Plus, I love being able to work with some of my favorite scraps that I can't bear to part with!

Are you joining us for Pinner's?  Join us this weekend in Atlanta - get all the details here and get 10% off your ticket with the code SCRAPPIN

Now, go get crafty - and Pin-Spired!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts