Pinner's Preparation!

Can you believe that next week we get to walk into a real life Pinterest board?  It is a little bit crazy and I so want to go!  I have seen so many pictures on Instagram and Facebook and it is making me jealous! 



While perusing the classes on their website, I decided to make my fantasy class roster (that is jampacked with my favorites and some things I need to strengthen)

Friday, April 27th:
11 - The Art of Folding
12:30 - Hoop Art Embroidery
2 - Modern Calligraphy with Peggy Dean
3:30 - Sort, Store, and Style your way to Organization
5 - Summer Banner with Scrappin' In The City!!!!
6:30 - Winning Weeknight Meals


Saturday, April 28th:
10 - Hand Lettered Home Sweet Home Sign
11:30 - Hand Lettering with Kelly Klapstein
1 - Mason Jar Centerpieces
2:30 - Advanced Brush Lettering with Brittany Luiz
4 - Nap

Plus, I wanted to peruse the halls of the conference center to see my favorites, shop for adorable things, and spend a little time with retail therapy! 

Tickets are still available and you can get a 10% off using the code SCRAPPIN.  Click this link right here to get all the info on different tickets!  I was so surprised at how reasonable the tickets are priced - seriously - less than $50 (before the discount) and are tailored to be as involved as you want to be!

So, who is going?  Drop a note in the comments or on Facebook so we can look forward to seeing you!
Now, go get crafty - and plan your ultimate Pinner's Vacation!
Lesley 

Comments

Popular Posts