Pinterest Surfing Day 5: All That Ribbon

Happy Friday! 

We are looking forward to seeing so many of you all at Pinner's this weekend!  Whether you are taking our class or not, stop by the booth and say hello - we love seeing friendly faces! 

Today is our last day of full-time-Pinterest-surfing-on-the-blog and I am saving one of my favorite things for last!  I love ribbon!  Growing up, I had an IMPRESSIVE collection of homemade hairbows made by my mom with lots of love (and probably a small amount of frustration)!  I had tons of ribbon bows and fabric bows that matched the dresses, jumpers, and vests she made me (ask me about my slammin' childhood wardrobe next time I am in the store)! 

Anyways, I love ribbon and adding it to a variety of projects!  I keep a ton of it around the house for everything from wrapping gifts to making book marks.  I perused Pinterest and found some adorable ribbon projects just for you! 















And I know this isn't rolled ribbon, but how darn cute is this quilt made of swimming ribbons!?!

I love all these ribbon projects!  And, I am so excited to share these super cute new ribbons from May Arts in the store! 




I love the navy blue with the white x and the leaf and flamingo ribbon!  How perfect would this be for a spring layout or a trip to the zoo!?!

Aah!  Come on in and grab a length of your new favorite ribbon!  The store will be open all weekend while we pin away in Atlanta!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - Check out this adorable vinyl storage from Ikea!

Comments

Popular Posts