Weekend Inspiration!

It is finally Friday! This week has been so crazy here with lots of Easter company and a husband who is on vacation all week, I hardly know which end is up! 

I am so excited to be headed up to crop and teach a few classes this weekend!  I am packing my bags and looking around for some inspiration.  I hopped on my favorite places for inspiration - Pinterest and Instagram - and found a few cute cards and layouts.  I hope they help you get your craft on this weekend.


 I love a fussy cut and lots of details on a layout.  This is a great way to use all my favorite embellishments and die cuts! 


How about a few cards?  I always keep a stash of birthday and thank you cards on hand and I definitely need to replenish.  



We can't wait to see what you are creating!  Every Sunday, we have sharing time and love to see what you are working on!  Get a jump start and get your craft on!

Plus, this weekend Trading Spaces is coming back (anyone else a huge fan from back in the day???) and I think there is no better way to celebrate the original home improvement show than to craft the weekend away!

Now, go get crafty - and I will see you tomorrow!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts