Pinterest Surfing Day 3: Workspace Wednesday!

Ahh, another magical day of pinning!  Are you counting down the days to Pinners?   We are and can't wait!!!  One of the sessions that I am most excited about is learning to be organized.  It just doesn't come naturally to me and is always a struggle.  Always a struggle y'all!  From my craft room to my closet, being organized takes a ton of effort! 

So, today, I want to share with you some of my favorite inspiring craft rooms!  I love how organized they are and the creative storage solutions that they have found.  There is a ton of Ikea products here... and there is an Ikea in Atlanta (just to hit up a little shopping after Pinners - you are welcome)! 










What do you think about these spaces?  Which one is your favorite?  I am loving the lazy susan art caddy!!!  Plus, those peg boards are amazing!!! 

Now, go get crafty and we will see you at Pinner's!  Still haven't gotten your tickets - use the code SCRAPPIN for 10% off your ticket price!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts