One Little Worder's Check In

Howdy OLW Participants!

I just wanted to check in and see how your March challenges went.  It took me until March 1st to decide what I wanted to do, but I am so proud of myself for getting it done every day!  This month, I decided to do a little bit of lettering in my bible every day - it overlapped with my Lenten challenge too!  The first day I lettered in a journal, because I didn't have my bible, but I redid it when I got home and love how the whole thing turned out!  Each day, I date stamped the pages as a great way to document One Little Word and my lettering journey! 

I made a quick collage of a few days of my work to share with you guys.  I am going to print some of my favorites and add it to my OLW album for all of posterity. 

So, I want to know - what did you do for your month challenge?  Drop us a note in the comments or on our Facebook page - solidarity One Little Worders! 

Now, go get to thinking and reflecting on your questions for the month - one of mine is taped to my laptop!
I can't wait to see what you are working on!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts