Under $10 Stocking Stuffers!

My family says that I am the most difficult person they know to shop for.  I think this is crazy... they clearly aren't shopping in the right places :)  But, I can see how it would be challenging for a novice to navigate their way though a scrapbook store when I own most of it have particular taste!  This is a great time to hand your family members a copy of your wishlist and tell them to go to town! 

I was thinking about what some great gifts would be for any scrapbooker or card maker and create this list of cute stocking stuffers!  Enjoy!

Need I say more?  These are perfect for any scrapper and you can't go wrong with keeping a few extra in your stash!
I go through adhesive super quickly, especially with all my holiday crafting!  My personal favorite is Miracle Tape, half inch, and the Tombow liquid adhesive.  I would do a happy dance when I saw my favorite glue!


White Pen
I have tried many and my favorite is the Uni-ball Signo pen.  Love it, use it, have three of them!  I give it 5 stars!

Cardstock
Like adhesive, I go through it so quickly!  May I recommend a basic color like white or black!

I love these new zipper pouches in the store and they are in a range of prices!  Perfect for all the people in your life - not just scrappers!

I don't know about you guys, but I can never have too many of these!  They are great to have in your stash because they seem to go faster than I plan.

Coupon Book!
These are perfect for saving all year long!  Any crafter will appreciate this all month long!

Last but not least, if you are still overwhelmed... go for the gift card!

Now, get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts