Holiday Paper Craft Week - Day 3!

I'm back with another super adorable project that you can do in one sitting!  I love making handmade anything ornaments and I hope that it s a tradition I can pass on to my son when he is old enough to make the choice to be crafty on his own!  I have made an ornament similar to this one before and they turn out so beautifully!

You can check out the full directions here!  This site recommends you use a punch and this editor suggests that you cut those out on your Silhouette or Cricut instead - for both time purposes and saving your thumbs!  Also, I recommend you use a thimble when pushing in all those pins.  It doesn't seem to bad, until you are on your hundredth pin and the pad of your thumb gets sore!  I have also made this with sequins instead of little pieces of paper and I love the way it glimmers in my tree light!

This is a great craft you can do with a kid who loves to make projects - it is simple, takes a few minutes, and is easy to complete! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts