Holiday Papercraft Week - Day 4!

We are so close to the end and I love today's craft!  I love a homemade Christmas paper and tags... one year, I wrapped everything in brown kraft paper and tied up with baker's twine.  This year, I am adding homemade gift tags to my gifts! 

I think these are my favorite tags for this year!


This directions for this tag can be found right here.  She has a Silhouette cut file that makes these tags really easy!  If you wanted to do it without a Silhouette or Cricut, you could use dies to create these cute holiday shapes and add a few popdots to create texture! 

I love how just a few tiny things, like a homemade tag, can really make you look like a gift giving rockstar - and the craftiest member of your family! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts