Cute Christmas Paper Craft Week - Day 1!

This week I am going to feature all kinds of adorable (and fast) Christmas crafts that you can make at home!  I love using my Christmas paper for more than just pages - when it makes it to the dinner table, everyone gets to ooh and ahh over my Crate Paper collection!  All of these are quick crafts and I will be sharing the link that I found them so you can create them too!  

First up, I found these adorable trees!  I think they would make precious placecards for dinner or a little forest that would make a great display piece.  And for anyone that thinks you don't need placecards, I regularly make them for my family of 3, even though we sit at the same seat EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.  It makes me feel festive and it makes my table look cute (especially when my child will only eat off of one non-holiday placemat).  This first project doesn't have a link (that I can find) to directions, but I am pretty sure you can do it!  
How sweet is this little fores of trees! All you need is a triangle of patterened paper, a toothpick, some adhesive, and a Hershey kiss!  

Cut your tree out - or use a die - and glue a toothpick on the back!  You could also use sections of skewers.  Then, stick them in the top of the Hershey kiss and voila!  I think it would be perfect with a name written on it!  Anyone else seeing a little Christmas tablescaping???

I love how these turned out and I love that this could totally be a kid-friendly project too!  
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts