ScrapLift Wednesday!

I found this adorable scrap sketch and wanted to share it with you guys!  I thought it would be perfect for the holiday season.  I always have a TON of Christmas pictures and I thought it would be perfect to get all those Christmas morning pictures here! 

Once again, I found this on Shimelle's website and I love it!  The simple background would go perfectly with the business of Christmas pictures.  I think I can already imagine it with some of my favorite Christmas lines!  Plus, I think if you needed a two page spread, this would be super easy to mirror image and make it look cohesive too!

What do you guys think?  Scraplift away and don't forget to tag us in your final copy!  You can share it on Instagram or Facebook - we can't wait to see what you are up to!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts