Christmas Coloring!

Need a little stress relief during the holidays?  Need something to do with you hands while you watch those delightful Hallmark movies?  Got a teen or tween who needs to be entertained... screen free?  Try coloring pages! 

I like to do the fancy coloring pages while I am watching tv at night with my family and have a hard time staying awake.  The fancy coloring pages are great for experimenting with new colored pencils and using some blending techniques!  There are tons of colored pencil tricks that you can find online... or if you see our City Chick Amanda H in the store, she is a colored pencil whiz! 

Anyways, I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite coloring pages for the holiday season!





I hope you enjoy them or can share them with loved ones this holiday season!

Now, go get coloring!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts