Holiday Paper Craft Week - Day 2!

I am back with more adorable paper craft projects just for you this week!  I love using my Christmas paper for more than just pages - when it makes it to the dinner table, everyone gets to ooh and ahh over my Crate Paper collection!  All of these are quick crafts and I will be sharing the link that I found them so you can create them too! 

Today, I have a sweet little gift card holder! I don't love giving gift cards, but sometimes it is the best option.... But, it is really fun to send a gift card in an unexpected way.  A few years ago I sent a homemade snow globe out of a mason jar through the mail to my cousins.  It was expensive and a little nailbiting to send a glass jar of water all the way to Florida and I don't recommend it!  However, these gift card holders have much less risk involved! 


You can find all the directions right here!  I think this is so sweet and a great way to use that scrap stash!  What do you all think?  Totally doable and a little fancier than a plastic card!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts