Wish List

Can you believe that the Christmas season is officially here?  Shopping is in full swing and I am already feeling the pressure.  I don't know about the rest of you, but often times, I would love some scrapbook goodies in my stocking or under the tree!  I have a few relatives who do not like giving gift cards and prefer to pick out something special, so I have the perfect solution!

Check out the Scrappin' In the City wishlist!  Print this list and take it with you to the store... create you list and leave it where the elves can find it!  It makes it easy for those who are looking for something just for you (and need a little guidance)!

You can download it right here!  Don't forget to drop in to shop our sales and specials this weekend!  We can't wait to see you and thank you so much for supporting small businesses!

Now, go get crafty (and eat some leftovers)!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts