Sharing Some NSD Magic!

Happy Friday!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend planned to celebrate and honor moms in your life!  We have rescheduled our Spring Open House, so hopefully, you will be able to make it in June. 

But, today, I wanted to share the layouts that got shared with us on Facebook! 

This is one of my favorite layouts from Jody this weekend!  And, since she was my neighbor, I got to see them all!  Love this Jody!

And, Caroline shared this little nugget too!  I love the colors and textures on your project!  Absolutely gorgeous (and I am getting a mermaid vibe I love from this too!)

Anyone have any crafting and creating plans this weekend?  You can share projects with us online at any time!  We love seeing what you create!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts