Lettering Challenge!

Happy May y'all!

I am so excited to share some new lettering news!  This month, I am hosting another lettering challenge with some awesome calligra-friends.  We are basing our challenge off the book Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis.  It is a self-empowerment book with so many good nuggets to share.  The challenge lasts all month, with different phrases each day.  You can join in for one day or all of them and feel free to share your work on social media!  We love sharing projects!

And, if you want a free printable, I have one over in my shop that you can print and keep on your desk or fridge to remind you to keep practicing your lettering.  It is available at this link right here.

I am super excited to have a full house this Sunday for beginner hand lettering!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts