Free Hand Lettering Printables!

Happy Thursday everyone!  

I am so excited that we are almost to the weekend!  In case you did not hear, we have rescheduled our Spring Open House for Saturday, June 1st.  We certainly hope this new date will be able to accommodate more schedules.  We do offer a kit option if you want to create the projects, but can't make the date work!

But, this weekend is Mother's Day!  This one always catches me by surprise and I like to do something simple and homemade/home crafted in some way for my mom... if I can!  This year my gift is not homemade (not even close), so I want to create a little hand lettered gift tag or card.  

A lot of you may have seen my tracers for Valentine's Day, but I have another set that is perfect for Mother's and Father's Day!  They are all the things you may want to write, but done so you can quickly trace them onto your own gift.  This is the perfect way to add a little homemade hand lettering, without lots of practice!  

These are great on a small or medium nibbed pen - you may have to scoot it over to make more space for the medium nib!  I recommend using your Tombow Fude pens with this worksheet - or a set of other small nib pens like the Pentel Sign Brush Pen or the Marvy Uchida LePen Flex!  (If you are making a tag, don't forget to use some of your mixed media tricks to jazz up the tag background!)  

You can grab your free printable at my site right here!  I made a card for my mother in law and my father in law for my husband to take when he sees them this weekend and used this set of tracers!  We can't wait to see what you create with them!  Don't forget to share them with us (before or after the weekend!)
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley
 

Comments

Popular Posts