National Scrapbook Day Inspiration and Freebies!

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you all are off to an amazing week (and making plans to attend our Spring Open House this weekend!)  I am just now caught up on my sleep from this weekend and want to share some shared layouts with you all!  Some of these were shared at the crop - and a few shared on our Facebook page!  Thanks for sharing these with us! 

 As part of our goodies, we got this adorable die cut title (thanks Amanda H for creating them!!!)









I loved getting to crop with all of you guys and feeding off the magic of other croppers!  I also saw tons of people snapping pictures... so, I you are ready to scrap your National Scrapbook Day, be sure to grab this set of free printables from Simple Stories! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts