Summer Scrapbook Bucket List!

Happy Monday everyone!

I don't know about you, but summer is barreling down on me and I am just not ready for it yet!  This is the last week of preschool and I am both super thrilled to be on summer vacation and a little worried about what we are going to do with all that unstructured time.  Yesterday, I was asking my husband and Anderson what they wanted to do this summer - any goals they wanted to accomplish - to make a summer bucket list! 

I love this idea - it gives us a chance to plan out thoughtful activities throughout the summer and it means that I am not scrambling all the time to come up with a plan - that may or may not be a hit.  Also, it helps me plan my scrapbooks and scrapbooking purchases, if I know what we are going to be up to (more or less)! 

So, my boys asked to play putt putt, go to a baseball game, go swimming, eat popsicles, go to a museum, and more.  I wanted to share a few summer bucket lists as inspiration (and purchase planning :) ) with you all!




I love that a lot of these things are unstructured (read: no planning on my part!) and a lot are free(ish)!  Having summer plans doesn't have to be expensive and to be honest, we were going to do a lot of these things anyways.  Now ,we just have a little purpose and plan behind them, instead of "mom wants fresh strawberries"! 

So, I want to know, what is on your summer bucket list?

Now, go get crafty - and come grab some summer paper lines to document all these magical summer memories!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts