Stamp and Scrapbook Expo News!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I hope you all are having a great week and have had some time to flex a little creativity this week!  It has been really busy here and yesterday was the last day of preschool at our house.  A few minutes of creative work has really helped crush my exhaustion and worry about this huge schedule change!

But, I wanted to let you know that it is time to mark those calendars!  I may be a bit behind, but I just saw that Stamp and Scrapbook Expo have released their schedule, class information, and more for both the shows we will be at this year - Chantilly, VA and Duluth, GA!


Chantilly's show is June 20-21st and we are so excited to be a vendor and a teacher for this class!  Sara is teaching another fabulous Kiwi Lane class that is all about Disney.  These will create two super cute page spreads for your album.  You can get more information about the class in the workshop booklet (page 76-77) and is listed as Kiwi Lane as the instructor.  The full booklet is available here!  More information about the entire event is available here!

We will have tickets for the Chantilly show at the store - usually for a discount!  Stay tuned for more information and a link when it is available!

And, as always, we are headed back to Duluth, Georgia on July 19-20!  We are also teaching the Kiwi Lane class in Duluth (find info on page 70-71).  And, I am really excited to be teaching hand lettering AND chalk lettering in Duluth (page 136-139)!  I am so excited to be making my first trip to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo and can't wait to see some friendly faces there too!  The full booklet for Duluth is available right here!  You can get more information about the whole event right here! 

The tickets for this show will be in the store again, along with pins!  I got a sneak peek at the new pins available for this season of shows and they are so cute.

I want to know, who is planning to go with us this year?!?  Drop us a comment below or on Facebook!  I know it will be an amazing time!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts