NSD Inspiration!

Happy Friday!

I am so excited to finally kick off all the amazing events for the weekend.  We can't wait to crop with you - near or far!  If you do a little scrapping this weekend, make sure you share your favorites with us on Facebook or Instagram.  I will be sharing some awesomeness from this weekend on the blog next week and would love to feature you! 

But, in case you haven't had time to pin yet, I wanted to share some of my favorite layouts with you!  I hope these inspire you and help you find your groove this weekend to make something amazing! 









Don't forget that it doesn't take much to make a page pop -  bright colors, a cutfile where a computer does the work for you, some mixed media techniques! 

We can't wait to see what you create - see you today for cupcakes and tomorrow for nachos! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts