Lawn Fawn Fairy Garden

Hi everyone!

This week is super busy here at the store.  Today is our Say Cheese Disney album class - I can't wait to see those finished albums!  And, tomorrow, Jessica is hosting out Lawn Fawn class for the month.  You can still register online for Jess' class right here!

She is teaching you how to make these ADORABLE terrariums with removable parts to change out seasonally.  Plus, you will learn a ton of tricks to using the interactive dies that Lawn Fawn is famous for!


Last night, when I was trolling around Pinterest looking for fun summer activities, I stumbled on Fairy Gardens!  If you are not familiar with fairy gardens, they are basically doll houses built in small plants for fairies.  They are really popular with kids, especially those that love a little fantasy reading.  And, then I was thinking, how cute are these pieces that Jess is making for a fairy garden - and especially because they can be moved around! 

These stamps and dies would be easy for kids to color (and make TONS of them, because paper) and use to play in a garden.  There are tons of other things to create for fairy gardens on Pinterest using household items (I am a particular sucker for the picnic table made from tongue depressors) and a recommended plant list.  All kinds of goodies!  I think this class (and these stamps) would be a great head start on a whole summer of indoor or outdoor fun with fairy gardens!  (Our garden would be inside with silk plants, because I am a certified plant killer.  Seriously, I killed succulents.)

Anyways, I hope you join Jess' class this month!  There are still a few seats available right here!  We would love to see what you create with your gnome terrarium!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts