Pebbles Circus!

Happy Wednesday!

You guys!  I was so excited to see that this line is headed to the store!  Before we get started, I will fully disclose, I am not typically one for Circus lines.  I don't really love the circus and I usually think they look goofy... but this line is giving me all the heart eyes!

Just check out some of these images!





I love the script they chose for their thickers and those banners are awesome!  I think the graphics they have chosen to could definitely double for the fair and school fundraisers too, which makes this paper line even more versatile! 

It could also definitely be used for a kid who was super into the Greatest Showman - or to make some Greatest Showman Halloween pages!!! 

This line is shipping really soon - I don't have a date that it will be in the store, but if you are hankering to get your hands on this line, go ahead and call the store and put your requests in the order book.  Then, when it arrives, we will drop it in your box!

Who has a favorite sticker or ephemera from this set?
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts