Two Long Awaited Arrivals!

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating the holidays and glorious weather with friends and family!  It has flown by here and I am just not ready for Monday around here.  We decorated eggs, ate a lot, and had lots of laughs.  I wrote last week about our family egg decorating contest and I thought I would share our first place family finisher :)  This masterpiece is courtesy of my husband, Brad! 


Okay... now onto the scrapbook news of the day!  I was over the moon to see that two lines that are on my wishlist have rolled into the store.  One I shared a LONG time ago and it has finally arrived!  Everyone come say hello to Wolfpack to Heidi Swapp! 

If you are unfamiliar with this line, it is Heidi's beautiful tribute to her late son Cory and it has the most beautiful gray colors and imagery. 


We have all the pieces and parts in stock NOW and if you put it in the order book, we have already pulled the line for you.  Everyone else can hustle in OR call us to pull the lines for you!  

And, now, a slightly more sparkle-y line - Say hi to Sparkle City by one of my personal favorites - Shimelle!  This amazing American Crafts line is full of whimsy and magic.


The graphics on the papers are always so fun - and I find that I can use them for everyday scrapping and special occasions too!  Again, if you requested this awesomeness in the order book, it has already been pulled for you.  

We can't wait for you to stop by and see all the new things!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts