Easter Cards

Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful spring week!  I am neck deep in Pinner's prep and am packing tons of chalk supplies and chalkboards.  I can't wait to see so many friendly faces this weekend! 

However, in my non-Pinner's life, I was making my meal planning menu and realized that NEXT WEEK IS EASTER!  What!?!?!  I had totally forgotten!  So, in addition to planning for Pinners, I am trying to get myself together for Easter visitors!

So, I wanted to share a few quick and easy Easter cards!  I love sending happy mail - and Easter is my favorite holiday - so these are a match made in heaven!








So, I love cute bunnies and I am a sucker for tails!  I love the cotton balls AND those little shiny sequins on the last card are a perfect way to use those stash sequins!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts