Woot and WOW!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I wanted to first take a moment to congratulate our brand new Design Team members!  We will have more about them soon, but ladies, let me be the first to say, I can't wait to see what you all create.  I am sending a big City Chick welcome to
Kate McGarry
Aida Dillman
Tandara Smith
Melinda Davis
Karen Jordan
Tiffany Brummitt
Debra Lord
Jennifer Gatewood
Make sure you say congrats and be on the lookout for their new projects in the store!


I also wanted to share a resource I didn't know existed until Sara sent it to me this weekend!  Did you know that there are a ton of inspiration and resources for embossing powder!?!  Me neither!  WOW has a huge community of fans and enthusiasts sharing their favorite tips and tricks, plus an active Design Team!  

Check out this cute little project on their blog by one of their Design Team members!

They have a blog, YouTube channel, and more!  

But, the part I found really interesting is their fan page! They have challenges and giveaways going on at their Wow Embossing Powder Fan Page!  There are some super cute projects on the fan page and I highly recommend perusing it as you get ready to create something new!  

Now, go get crafty (and learn something new today!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts