10 Reasons to Love Horizon!

Happy Friday!

I am so excited to deliver the news that the long awaited Pink Paislee Horizon has finally landed in the store!  This is a stunning new line from Paige Evans and her lines ALWAYS sell out!  You guys need to come get your hands on this line.  I called my order in yesterday :) 

But, today, I wanted to share 10 adorable reasons to love Horizon (courtesy of their Design Team!)








I LOVE these colors and how the patterns work together!  And, I love the doily overlay - it tones down the bright colors and patterns so you can focus on the picture, while still highlighting the amazing prints! 

I can't wait to see what you all create with the line - be sure to share them with us on Facebook or Instagram

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts