Cute Easter Crafts!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had an incredible weekend and are ready to enjoy the beautiful day!  I am so wiped out from Pinner's - it was totally incredible - and I will have a full recap for you tomorrow, when my eyes are less blurry and I have sorted through all the things in my bag. 

So, we will keep today short and sweet!  I wanted to start this week off right by sharing some inspiration for amazing kid friendly spring crafts and activities!  We are in full Easter mode over here (especially now that Pinner's is over) and we are trying to create some things to decorate for the impending company and holiday!






Okay, I may have snuck in an Easter snack, but how cute are those?  And, let's be real, who doesn't love homemade rice krispie treats?  If you are looking for cards, I shared some of my favorite Easter cards last week.  You can find them right here!

What do you love to create with your kids and grandkids?  I would love to see some of your projects in the comments or on Facebook!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts