Spring Break and Circus Tents!

Happy Monday!

Welcome to Spring Break (that almost kind of feels like spring - whaaaaaaaaat!) and in my house, we are in full what can I do to entertain you mode!  It is amazing that even just an adjustment from two days of school can feel like an eternity. 

So, today, we are making a host of birthday cards for family members (this is a big season for birthdays around here) and I am loving how cute kid cards are!  I have been thinking about what else we can do and I stumbled on this super adorable project Sara sent me a few days ago.  Using a few random templates, one of their designers created a circus tent. 

This, obviously, made me think of the Circus line that we currently have in the store created by Steve Duncan at Carta Bella! On a side note, I love the bright colors of this line and the vintage graphics are perfect! 



These super cute papers and the blank slate templates from Kiwi Lane gave me an idea for how to entertain your crafty kids on this spring break.  What could your kids make by tracing your Kiwi Lane and using the shapes in different ways?  What can they make beyond circus tents and squares?  (Plus, this is a great way to get new inspiration for using the Kiwi Lane templates in different ways!)  

We would love to see what you kids are creating over Spring Break!  You can share the projects with us in the comments or on social media.  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts