Get Out and About!

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

I hope you all are excited for the yard sale this weekend (woot!) and ready for today's big events!  If you didn't know - today is Scrap Club AND our monthly Bible Journaling class!  We can't wait to see you all there.  If you are interested in attending either, you will need to call the store to check class space :)

Today, I wanted to share with you another brand spankin' new line from Pinkfresh and I. LOVE. THIS. LINE!  I am a big fan of Pinkfresh and I love this addition of bold colors to their line.  Plus, I am loving the subtle travel details - seriously swooning!  And, I am proud to say that this line is waiting for me in my mailbox - I have already ordered all of it! 

Shall we start with some sample layouts?






Gah!  I really can't pick a favorite!  I love this last Iceland layout and am a big fan of the circle layout too!  I can't make up my mind!  (PS - Missy Wheadon did the first and second layout and I understand that she has a process video for one of them!)

Okay... for a little preview of line pieces and parts...




Do you have a favorite piece or perhaps a favorite layout?  Let us know in the comments!  And, when you make your layouts, we love to see those too!  Be sure to share them with us on Facebook and Instagram! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts