Swapp Sneak Peek!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying this delightful weather and sunshine!  I am hoping to squeeze in a little crafting time before this week is up! 

In case you missed this weekend's Facebook live (which you can totally go back and watch), there is a TON of new product in the store - two Pinkfresh lines, Simple Stories, all kinds of goodies!  I feel like every time I check in at the store, there is something new!  And, then Sara emailed me that this new line from Heidi Swapp is headed to the store sometime next month.  (No sooner than April 1st for shipping!)

But, I LOVE this new line from Heidi!  It is so different than all the other lines on the market.  It is called Wolfpack and is a tribute to her late son Corey.  On a side note, her family has gone through incredible tragedy and I am in such awe of the bravery and goodness that they have created for others out of their loss.  You can read more about her story and all the things they are doing over on her website or social media channels. 

Today, I want to share with you a few sneak peeks of the line and its embellishments!  it is very graphic and would be perfect for outdoor/hiking/camping/bouldering pictures!







In addition to the beautiful papers, I am loving the text styling of this line with tons of different fonts and how she is using the animal shapes to guide the text (see the explore more fox above)! 

I think this line will go quickly once it gets in the store, so make sure to get your pre-order in!  Just call the store with what pieces and parts you think you want and we will pull it as soon as the box arrives in the store!   Amazing personal shopping!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts