Last Call for Design Team!

Happy Wednesday!

We are expecting a very busy day here, but I wanted to share a quick reminder with you all! 


Today is the very last day to drop off your submissions to be a part of our Design Team for the next six months.  I have all the details here in this post, but I will share a few of my favorite reasons to participate too! 

Before I was a City Chick, I think I served two or three terms on the Design Team (it all blurs together) and they were so awesome!  Obviously, having a discount and free crops meant that I could stretch my scrapbook budget a little further.  It is really nice to also "need" to come get some of my new favorite things to scrapbook and create projects with!  This one may be me, but sometimes, I get a little overwhelmed with new product (especially product I love) and I get creation paralysis and can't figure out how to use it.  However, Design Team kind of forced me to take it out, play with it, and cut it up.  It was so freeing and then I could use it for anything else!  Also, while I was on Design Team, I could get most of my layouts done for the month at the Crop, but it was nice to take some time out of my month to create and scrap.  It was like a little self-care for me! 

I can't wait to see what you all create and share our new Design Team members with you all soon!  Make sure you drop off your projects in the store today - it is the last day!!!!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - Tomorrow is the last yard sale drop off day too! 

Comments

Popular Posts