Today is a Joyful Day!

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

We have a ton of new product still rolling into the store from CHA and I am so excited to share one of my favorites! 

I am a big fan of Pinkfresh Studio and there are several reasons!  Their papers are beautiful without being super busy.  They have a TON of embellishments for every line (SO MANY EMBELLIES!) and the letters stickers have lots of letters on them!

Okay!  We have TWO new lines from Pinkfresh in the store and today I want to share Joyful Day with you!  Shall we start with some gorgeous papers and embellishments?

This is one of my favorite papers!  So easy to use whole or fussy cut!


This is one of my favorite things!  Pinkfresh has enamel dots, buttons, and more all in one pack!

So many letters!

And, how about a little inspiration from their design team!  



Pinkfresh has an amazing blog with lots of amazing ideas, layouts, and information!  Hop on over and take a peek if you are looking for some inspiration - plus they often host challenges to win product and other goodies!

I encourage coming in to check this out with your own eyeballs!  It will go fast!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts