Something New to (Lawn) Fawn Over!

Happy Thursday!  

I hope everyone has your bracket filled out for the tournament starting at noon today!  You never know who has the snowball's chance of having the perfect bracket :)  That's what I tell myself every year as I fruitlessly attempt to win the family competition.  (It should be known that the whole family has twice lost to a dog.)

But, ballgame aside, I wanted to share an awesome new class with you all headed to Scrappin' in the City next month!  It is a monthly Lawn Fawn technique class!  That's right, no need to adjust your screen... every month, we will be playing with one of Lawn Fawn's interactive die sets and learning how to use them.  I think this is a great way to "test drive" some of the products before you buy them!  I always want to know if I am really going to use it (and how tricky it is to use) before I buy!

This month, the featured set is the double slider!  How cute is this little card?


The fee for this class is $15 and it includes ALL the supplies paper supplies you need to make the project PLUS you get a discount of 15% if you want to buy the stamps and dies we use in class!  (You will need to pack a basic tool kit with adhesive and such!)

This class is being taught by our resident Lawn Fawn expert Jessica Walters and if you have not met Jessica, she lives for some Lawn Fawn!  Plus, as a personal plug, she is a fabulous teacher - I taught middle school with her for many years!  You will learn so much and have a great time in the class.  

Ready to grab your spot?  Click right here to grab your seat!  Jess, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts