It's Dina Day!

Happy Friday y'all! 

I am so excited to say this today - we are opening up Dina Wakley's classes for registration THIS MORNING!  At 10am, all of her classes will go live on the website or you can call or come by the store to get your place.  Classes with guest instructors always sell out super fast, so make sure you grab your seat as soon as possible!

In honor of today, I thought I would share some of my favorite things about guest instructors!

  • You learn SOOO much!  The tips, tricks, and tidbits are always so helpful and you learn so much more than you thought!
  • New products!  I love that these classes let you get your hands on new products AND learn how to use them, without having to make a purchase.  I like to test drive an art supply before I make an investment and this is a great way to do it!  (PS - Dina's classes include most supplies!  WOOT!)
  • Scrapbook Worthy!  I love seeing scrapbook pages (and Instagram posts) of you all with our crafting heroes!
  • Smaller class sizes means more attention!  This may be specific to our store, but I love that the classes are not any bigger than 15, so you get lots of personal attention.  There are some places where the same classes sit 50 or more people.  
  • The timing.... let's just say, if you are looking for a reason to take the class, it would make a great Mother's Day gift!  Just forward that link to your family, or go ahead and register and let them know they are off the hook this year (except for breakfast.  ALWAYS require breakfast!
We have had lots of guest instructors come to the store over our time in Knoxville and I have never ever hear someone say they didn't enjoy a guest instructors class!  We would love to have you!  Got a question about the classes?  You can drop them in the comments or call the store and we will be happy to answer them!  

Ready to register?  Grab your seat at the link below!  

Now, go get signed up and crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts