Tons of Tags!

Happy Wednesday!

We are marching closer and closer to Christmas and I am starting to get in the holiday mood!  We are going to get our tree tonight.  When the tree lands, it really feels like the holiday season to me!

I am also doing a craft night with the moms in my local MOPS group this week, so I did a quick search for some cute Christmas tags.  There were so many super cute, super simple tags I wanted to share them with you!  Most of these just have a piece or two and you could totally use scraps or stamps you already have!













How cute and simple are these?  I think they would really dress up any package.  I love to pair a homemade tag with kraft wrapping and then a little baker's twine.  You could use any stamp set you have and take this from a jumping point - or a little Christmas card inspiration!

This is also a great way to get your children involved in Christmas crafts/wrapping!  These simple tags are a great thing for littles to make and contribute to the holiday season!

Don't forget, only one week until we start our 12 Days of Christmas sales!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts