Christmas Card Storage

Happy Tuesday! 

Can you believe Christmas is just one week away!?!  One of my favorite parts of this time of year is getting beautiful cards from friends all over the country.  I love seeing all the big changes - marriages, children, all the good stuff!  I hang them up in my front entry so  I can see them every time I go up and down the stairs.  But, the worst part of Christmas cards - throwing them away at the end of the season!  While I know it is perfectly fine - and other people do it - it hurts my spirit just a touch to throw them in the trash.  Especially the beautiful home made cards by my crafty friends!

So, after a little research, I found this adorable, reasonable, and doable Christmas card storage technique!  All you need is a hole puncher and a binder ring!



You can use one binder ring to make it a corner flip or two for a more book like feel!  I love the simple cover made with a little bit of scrapbook paper to announce the year.  Seriously, this is like a 10 minute project and you can enjoy the cards for years to come!

And, in case you thought the fun was over today, we have more!  Another amazing 12 Days of Christmas deal - on Die Cut N Bond!  Today only, a huge roll is just $14!  This stuff always flies off the shelf and Sara is here to share a little bit more information.

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts