Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!  

We are just one week away from Christmas week.  I don't know about you, but we are in Christmas overdrive around here with tons of baking, cleaning, and wrapping!  Plus, today is my husband's birthday, so we are also in birthday mode too!  

I know those last minute preparations are stressful, so I wanted to share one of my favorite tricks for decreasing holiday stress... essential oils!  If you are not familiar with essential oils, this is a super brief recap.  There is tons of information online, but oils take the best properties of natural substances and share their benefits with us.  For example, peppermint is great for remembering (I gave it to my students during TCAP), and now you can diffuse a little peppermint while wrapping.  It helps with memory and gives a great holiday smell too!  

We are so excited to be carrying Plant Therapy Essential oils and diffuser at the store!  These come in lots of different oils and are great for experienced oil-ers or brand new ones.  Plus, this makes a super cute gift too!  So grab a little frankincense and start diffusing!  You will feel (and smell) the holiday season and the stress just melt away!

And, before I go, here is Sara with today's 12 Days of Christmas deal on Washi rings!  They are a great way to organize your ever-growing collection of washi tape.  Remember, the deal is ONLY good today and payment is required for product to be held for you!  Thank you! 


Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts