Wednesday with Tim!

Happy Wednesday!

We are halfway through the work week and more than halfway through the 12 Days of Christmas!

I am so excited to share today's special with you all!  And, I am not going to lie, I had to do a little research about this product.  It has been out for a while, but I didn't know what made it special.  And, then, after a deep dive into the scrapbooking side of Youtube, I found this amazing tutorial with more than 40 (!!) ways to use the Tim Holtz Glass Mat!

Yup!  That's right, today's special is the Tim Holtz bundle! For just $46, you get a glass mat, replacement surface AND tool set!  This is everything your favorite crafter needs.  And, I think it is a great gift to give someone too!  All you have to do is call the store, pay over the phone, and take your kit home.  If you are ordering online, it does have a $10 flat rate shipping fee, because of size and weight.

And, Sara wanted to show you some of her favorite techniques too! 

So, give us a ring and get your own set!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts