Lawn Fawn Reveal Week AND The First Day of Christmas!

Good morning y'all! 

Today, I feel like Santa!  I have tons of goodies headed your way and I can't wait to share them.  Today is definitely going to be a scroll all the way day... I am starting with Lawn Fawn and ending with an INCREDIBLE deal!

So, as always, this is going to be a huge huge picture dump!  All of this is headed on over to the store and it is your time to grab some preorders!  Call the store with your wishlist and we will get an invoice to you - over the phone or Paypal - so when it rolls in the door, you are ready to go!  I also heard a little elf tell me that Lawn Fawn is an excellent stocking stuffer!

Amazingly, this is not even all of the inspiration for just three days of Lawn Fawn release!  Not going to lie, this may be a few of my favorites... this release is all things Valentine's Day.  The love is apparent lawn fawn! 




































 The front is cute... but those critter booties have me swooning!  


Not going to lie, the brand new lines have me drooling... and I think that little raccoon box add-on has stolen my heart!

Okay... and now onto the first day of Christmas!  The rules are simple; the deal is good for today only!  You must pay to hold your product. 

We have something better than a partridge in a pear tree... a brand new Scrappin' Easel!

These bad boys are always a favorite and fly out the door (especially if you are getting ready for the February retreat!)  Regularly priced at $80, we have them today for $60!  If you do need shipping, it will be an extra $10 because of weight, but still a better price than you can get anywhere else!  In store pick ups obviously do not have the shipping price!  Sara has more details too!



Call to snag your deal... or forward this blog post to someone you love who is looking for the perfect gift for you!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts