Holiday Cards from Jessica!


Happy Monday everyone!  I am so excited to share this super cute holiday card tutorial from our Design Team member Jessica!  I am loving these cards and the texture they have!  So, take a peek and leave some love for Jess in the comments....  Hello everyone! It’s Jessica from the design team. I want to share with you an idea I had for easy Christmas cards.



I, believe it or not, made these cute cards for design team using scraps (trash really) from a 6x6 pad that my friend Barb had leftover from making Christmas cards. I used ephemera to cover the holes from the tops of the 6x6 pages.

And finally I used some bakers twine, enamel dots and sequins to add some dimension and interest to the cards.






This is a super easy way to make a nice card with scraps you already have from previous projects!
So come by the store and pick up a 6x6 paper pad or 12x12 Christmas paper, ephemera, enamel dots, bakers twine, sequins, and card stock so you will be ready to make some cute cards for Christmas!
Thanks for reading! And thank you Lesley for letting me take over the blog today! Happy Holidays everyone!!! Thank you so much Jess!  I love those holly sequins!  Be sure to swing by the store to grab one of our adorable Christmas lines that are perfect for creating your own holiday cards - or a few post-holiday thank you notes! And, don't forget - just two more days until the start of our 12 Days of Christmas!!! Now, go get crafty Lesley


Comments

  1. Jess- These are awesome! I need explanation as to what is ‘ephemera’? Thanks! Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicki! Lots of the little cardstock shapes that match the paper lines are labeled as "Ephemera"!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts