Merry Christmas Eve!

Can you believe it?  We have finally made it to Christmas Eve and the last of our 12 Days of Christmas deals.  I feel like the last two weeks have both flown and crept by at the same time.  I am going to hit all of this week's events, because this is my last post of the year!  I am going to take the rest of the week off to enjoy a little time with my family, but I will be back soon - PROMISE!

So, let's start with our deal of the day!

I love this WeRMemoryKeepers mat and I super love that it folds up really tiny!  I used to do all my scrapping on a large mat that was meant for sewing and using a rotary cutter.  I loved that the ruler built in made it easy to straighten and justify all my lines.  Eventually, I dropped it out of my regular cropping rotation because it got bent because of its large size.  But, this would be an amazing replacement!  These are only on special today, with payment!  Please call or send us a message and we will get one just for you.  Just a friendly reminder to call now, because we are closing early to be with our families. 

Okay... and now for the rest of the week! 

Once you are finished with Christmas and ready to get out of the house, come see us!  Saturday is our LAST VIC DAY of the year.  We will have lots of goodies and 25% off your total for our VIC's!  This is a great way to make those Christmas gift cards go just a little bit further :)  Not sure if you are a VIC, you can check this way - do I have a blue card when I shop?  Am I in the Facebook VIC group? Or just give us a ring at the store! 

And, we will see some of your at 10am to create an ENTIRE Christmas album with Sara!  This class has been super popular and sold out in a hurry.  If you are dying to get in, feel free to join the waitlist.  I can't make any promises, but it is the best option you have!


Or, you can join us just after the new year for this super adorable mini-album! I think this is a super cute alternative to a December Daily!  This is a winter mini-album from Simple Stories.  What a great way to document your memories for the next few months.  You will have everything you need to create this adorable album featuring the line Freezin' Season!  There are a few seats left in this class right here!
You can take a flip through when you are in the store for your VIC shopping day!  There is a sample of this album next to the check out station! 

Now, go get crafty and your Christmas spirit on! 
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season full of peace, love, delicious food, and wonderful memories for your scrapbook!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts