Beautiful Holiday Envelopes!

Happy Thursday!

We are almost to the weekend! I don't know about you all, but one of my goals for the weekend is to get my Christmas cards addressed and sent out.  It may be lofty thinking, but that is the plan!

I wanted to share some of my favorite envelopes that I have found while searching on Pinterest!  You always want to make sure that your address is readable - especially the zip code!  I am sharing these because they do not require any hand lettering skills, just a few quick lines or doodles on your envelope!





Plus,  I have two super cute envelope video tutorials on Youtube that walk you through adding a little something extra to your envelopes!




I can't wait to see your Christmas card envelopes this year!  Let's make those mailboxes really shine!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts