New Product Alert!

Happy Friday y'all!  I hope everyone is as excited as I am about spending the weekend getting delightfully messy with Dyan!  If you are still interested in a class on Saturday or Sunday, we have a few openings.  Zip over to our website or call the store to get your name on the list!

Okay, I am so excited to share these with you!  Our wonderful City Chick Margaret has rounded up the design team to create these adorable products - for sale now!  We are so excited to be introducing Gift Card Holders! 


Love how cute a holder is, but just don't have time to put one together?  We have got you covered!  They are priced between $2-4 and are guaranteed to go quick with the holiday season around the corner!  Plus, each one is unique and individually created.  I have my eye on that red truck one for a little boy I know!




A huge thanks to Margaret for getting these together and kudos to our design team who killed it with these adorable card holders! 
Zip in and grab yours today!  And don't forget, tomorrow is VIC Shopping Day too!!!!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts