Fair Friday

Are you ready?  The Tennessee Valley Fair starts today!  It is always a favorite for kids and adults alike.  I am sure your family has a favorite part.  I grew up in North Carolina visiting the NC State Fair and my family's favorite part was the livestock exhibits and the working grist mill that handed out hush puppies as you entered the fair :)

Our favorite part of the Tennessee Valley Fair is the scrapbooking competition!  Did you know that you can enter your layourts and mini-albums in the fair and win a prize?!? Sara spent yesterday judging the entries and doling out the prizes!  In addition to a first, second, and third place ribbon, the winners get a $50 gift card!  Wootttt!!!!





I do have a little spoiler - these two won best in show for cards and scrapbooks!  

A huge congratulations to everyone who entered in the fair's competion!  We love seeing scrapbooking as a part of these events.  That being said, mark your calendars for next August!  The entries were way down this year and we would love to see more participants!  I am making a mark in my calendar to send out information next year so everyone can enter!  Let's be real... that best in show ribbon would look really good in our craft rooms ;)

I hope you all have an amazing weekend with family! 
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts